The Walker Arts Center

Related image

The Walker Arts Center began in 1879 as a single, painting filled room in the private estate of T. B. Walker. It now a publicly owned institution spanning over 17 acres, including one of the nation’s largest sculpture gardens. The center houses a diverse range of contemporary exhibits containing visual arts, performing arts, and film. They also host a variety of educational programs encouraging youth involvement in the arts and community development. The Walker Art Center’s central goal is to promote both self and cultural expression. To learn more visit: WalkerArt.org